work with us
brand strategist intern (german/english) for 6 months
ON ANY GIVEN MONDAY, USA is looking for a creative Brand Strategist Intern to join our team.
We are a remote, strategic consultancy firm with a strong focus on sports, outdoor, and fashion brands, and work with clients around the world.
You will work in a creative environment with a global team and develop your strategic mindset further. We offer an inspiring workplace on the beautiful island of Maui, dedication towards your training, and friendly and supportive colleagues.
As part of our Brand Strategy Team, your main areas of responsibility will:
- research on trending topics
- support of our Brand and Marketing consultants (e.g., execution of strategies)
You are the perfect fit if you
- have experience/education in branding, marketing or communications
- are proficient in English and German (a must)
- are professional, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- have strong interpersonal skills and can work efficiently both independently and in a team
- have great writing skills, a solid understanding of grammar, and can convey messages clearly
- have some social media experience
- are open and willing to share new ideas
This position is based in our office in Maui, Hawai’i (USA) and has the potential to turn into a continuous collaboration. For the time of your internship, OAGM will help you find suitable accommodation.
You can be sure that we aren’t looking for someone to fetch us coffee or file piles of paper. This is a paid internship – we want you to gain professional work experience in a positive, well-balanced work environment so that you become a skilled brand strategist.
If you want to expand the box you live in, and you see the creative potential that’s innate to change, then we would love to hear from you.
Your OAGM Team